BOCL upstream looks forward to exciting times ahead. Our goal is to become an active player in the upstream sector by developing our upstream assets [Atala – OML 46 & OPL 240]. Further growth is expected to be achieved by:
- Procuring oilfield concessions as they become available.
- Growing as the industry flourishes – as larger oilfields are discovered, big players continue to downgrade previous finds for acquisition.
- Entering into Production Sharing Contracts via funding of already producing assets that need more resources to scale their production.
- Acquiring distressed assets (mainly those lacking finance or operational capability to bring on stream).
- Reworking matured or bypassed reserves with new technology.
BOCL is in partnership with exploration and production firms with various levels of expertise to guarantee success.